Happy BlogDay to you,
happy BlogDay to you ...
... happy BlogDay, deeeeeeeear The Blog, happy BlogDay to you ... and many more.
The Blog would like to take this moment to wish itself, The Blog, and the 100 million or so other blogs out there, a happy BlogDay.
What the heck is BlogDay, beyond being Aug. 31, 2007? Thanks for asking, here's a quote:
BlogDay was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day Bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors.BlogDay was thought up by Nir Ofir and the festivities can be followed in many ways online. So in honor of this day, here are five blogs, The Blog would love to share:
- CommunicationNation, Dave Gray's great thread on visual thinking.
- Typographica, a cool look at type and type issues everywhere.
- MediaShift, Martin Glaser's thoughtful look at how new media is changing society.
- Engadget is all about the buzz surrounding the newest devices. Want to talk/think/read about how people use media or will use media? This is the place.
- Boxes and arrows, a blog all about the design behind the design.